Home : Brushy Creek News
5/12/2023 - Recent Board Meeting Actions
Recent Board Meeting Actions
The Board took the following actions at the Board of Directors' meeting on May 11, 2023. For more information visit the Public Meetings Web Portal page of our website.
- Approved Meeting Minutes: April 3, 2023; April 6, 2023: April 13, 2023: April 20, 2023: and April 27, 2023.
- Adopt Resolution 23-0511-01 Approving District Org Chart
- Approved Malcolm Grey as an At-Large Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee member
- Approved contract with Strategic Government Resources relating to the Controller position
- Approved revised agreement with ShadePro LLC for shade structure at Creekside Baby Pool
- Adopted Order 23-0511-01 approving agreement with Fun Abound, Inc for Cat hollow Playscape replacement, funded from Board Contingency
- Approved winterization and electrical improvements for Water Treatment Facility, Intake Facility, and ground wells
- Approved October 2023 through March 2024 District Community Center and recreational Program catalog offerings
- Approved adjusting Highland Horizon Pool Public Opening from 10 am to 12 pm Monday through Saturday to accommodate swim lesson relocations due to Cat Hollow construction delays
Board Meeting Packets