Home : Brushy Creek News
2/10/2023 - Recent Board Meeting Actions
Recent Board Meeting Actions
The Board took the following actions at the Board of Directors' meeting on March 9, 2023. For more information visit the Public Meetings Web Portal page of our website.
- Approved February 23, 2023 Meeting Minutes
- Approved New Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee Member
- Approved Oath of Office, Statement of Officer, and bond for Board of Directors, Place 4, Cynthia Elkins.
- Adopted Order23-0309-01 approving the Professional Service Agreement with MRB Group relating to Water Treatment Plant Fountain and Neighborhood Sign Relocation Project.
- Adopted Order23-0309-02 approving Second Amendment to Clearwells Project
- Adopted Order 23-0309-03 approving the revised auction reserve price for the Precor Elliptical fitness equipment
- Approved Cat Hollow Electrical Project plan
- Approved Sendero Springs Park playscape replacement project plan
- Approved Commercial, Large Group, and Special Event applications with Brushy Creek Elementary PTA and Mint Disc
- Approved adding Martin Luther King Day as a District Holiday
- Approved January Financial Reports
- Approved two additional full-time positions for Maintenance Techs
- Approved purchase of boom lift, air burner box, and additional resources for debris cleanup
Board Meeting Packets