TDS Pick Up Day Instructions
There have been issues with community members blocking the TDS truck during trash pickup days (i.e., cars, basketball hoops, etc.)
This issue causes missed pickups for community members.
If a community member is at fault for the missed pickup, there is a charge of $35 plus tax for TDS to come back out and pickup the trash.
Please be aware and courteous during trash and recycling days.
- Place the items in the recycling cart
- The cart lid must be completely closed in order to be serviced
- Place your recycling cart at the curb by 6 a.m. on your scheduled collection day
- Please flatten the boxes.
- Plastic liners go in the trash
- Corrugated cardboard (bundles of no more than 10 boxes broken down)