Have confidential files and hard drives securely shredded and recycled during the Semi-Annual Shred for a Paws Cause!
The event is FREE to everyone (not restricted to Round Rock residents) with a pet item or cash donation, to benefit the Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter.
When: Saturday, March 28, 2020
8 a.m. to 1 p.m. (weather permitting)
Where: Recycling Center, 310 Deepwood Drive
The City has contracted with Balcones Shred to host these semi-annual events, to benefit the Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter.
Benefits of Shredding:
- Protect yourself from identity theft
- Safeguard confidential company information
- Preserve your employees’ personal information
- Preserve customer and patient privacy
- All paper destroyed with Balcones Shred is responsibly recycled
Sample Pieces for Destruction:
- Financial Records
- Floppy Discs
- Hard Drives
- Legal Documents
- Tax Returns
- Other Confidential Files
Animal Shelter Needs:
- Amazon wish list (bring printed receipt for proof of donation)
- Blankets and Towels
- Dog Toys (Kong, Rope, Rubber Chew Toys, etc.)
- Cat Toys (Wand, Mice, etc.)
- Cat Litter
- Kitten Bottles
- Pill Pockets
- Cat Carriers
- Hypo-Allergenic Dog Shampoo
- See Animal Shelter’s Complete List
Please limit to 5 standard file boxes and 10 pieces of media per person. Media will be destroyed off-site.