After School Programs Assistant
Brushy Creek Municipal Utility District is hiring an After School Programs Assistant for the 2021-2022 school year. The ideal candidate will coordinate and support assigned activities and programs under the direction of the Programs Supervisor. We are looking for a caring, fun loving, energetic and creative individual who enjoys working with school age children. The primary work schedule is Monday through Friday from 2:00 to 6:00 pm, working an average of 15 to 20 hours per week.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be at least 17 years of age
- Experience working with children
- Must be able to be on your feet the entire length of shift and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to interact well with all types of personalities and handle a busy environment
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Must be certified in CPR/AED/First Aid for Adult/Child/Infant within 30 days of employment
- Possesses and maintains a valid Texas driver's license and acceptable driving record
Please review the job description for more information.
Apply for this position by PDF application OR apply online.