District Service Projects
The goal of Brushy Creek is to aid in the planning, development, and leadership skills for a variety of individuals and groups, including Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Youth Services Organizations, etc., by hosting service projects identified as appropriate for these groups. The projects must be approved by the District as being beneficial to an individual or group in their efforts to improve the environment, and the community and promote the greater good, as well as the District’s goal to build a stronger community and promote The Brushy Creek Life.
- Step One: Complete and Submit Project Proposal for Approval
- Step Two: Once approved, a power point presentation must be designed and submitted
- Step Three: Presentation to Parks and Recreation/ Community Center Committee
- Step Four: Presentation for Approval to the Board of Directors (second Thursday of every month)
- Step Five: Execute Project
- Step Six: Presentation of completion to the Board of Directors.
**Please consider the following when approaching the District about a project **
- The project owner must present a specific proposal, with location specified
- The project owner must plan to provide all planning, development, fundraising and leadership for the project.
- Due to manpower and resource constraints, only 4-6 projects will be approved per fiscal year (September to October)
- Timeline, project owners should expect a project to take up to two months for completion of process start to finish.
Community Center Manager
(512) 255-7871 x 213
16318 Great Oaks Drive
Round Rock, TX 78681