Brushy Creek Pools : Aquatic Programs : Lifeguarding Opportunity
Brushy Creek Lifeguarding Opportunity
Brushy Creek hires lifeguards year-round! Lifeguards ensure the safety of families using the community swimming pools by preventing and responding to emergency situations. No prior lifeguarding experience is required. Choose from a variety of shifts: early morning, lunch, afternoon, and evening shifts are available. Work part time and have FUN while earning $$. Hiring age 15-adult.
Why do lifeguards LOVE working for Brushy Creek?
- FREE Community Center Membership with state-of-the-art Weight Room!
- 4 Community Pools Conveniently Located
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- FUN Job with Great Team
**NO COST for District Lifeguard Certification class with Summer season (Memorial Day to Labor Day) commitment form.
Additional incentives include:
- Early season (Memorial Day to Mid-June) shift incentive ($50)
- End of season (Mid-season to Labor Day) shift incentive ($50)
- Weekly Dedication Incentive
- Holiday shift incentive - an extra $25 for Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day
How do I get started?
A Brushy Creek Lifeguard must hold a current Red Cross Lifeguard Certification.
Contact Brushy Creek Parks & Recreation Manager Cameron Keating, with any questions by phone (512) 255-7871 x205.