Red Cross Swim Lessons
Brushy Creek provides progressive instructional lessons for all ages, abilities, levels and interests.
- Swim Lesson Level Assessments will resume in February
- UPDATED Aquatics Refund Policy
- Credit on RecTrac Account if cancelled > 7 days in advance of start date
- No Refund if cancelled < 7 days in advance of start date
|* Refunds will ONLY be granted:
- If participant is moving 50 miles or more from District (proof required)
- If the District cancels the entire session of lessons
|* Please note that if a lesson of a session is cancelled due to weather, staffing or pool closure, a RecTrac credit will be issued.
Water Safety Instructors
Brushy Creek instructors are American Red Cross Certified Water Safety Instructors.
The team's skills and knowledge are as follows:
- Higher-level swim skills that help prepare people of all ages for any aquatic activity.
- Stroke mechanics for all competitive strokes as well as starts, turns and headfirst entries.
- Water safety certification courses, including Safety Training for Swim Coaches and Basic Water Rescue.
- Fundamentals of diving from a diving board.
- Aquatic fitness and training for people of any age.
Swim Lessons by Location
Spring lessons will be available by clicking on desired location below:
- Highland Horizon Pool
- Sendero Springs Pool
Swim Lesson Descriptions:
- Swim Lesson Level Assessments
- Attend a FREE assessment to determine which level your swimmer should register for
E-mail swim lesson questions to SwimLessons@bcmud.org.
(512) 255-7871 x205
Head Swim Instructor
(512) 255-7871 x212