Permits & Construction Standards : Water Heater, Water Softener, Repair Permits

Water Heater, Water Softener, Repair Permits  

Permit applications must be submitted by a registered plumber with current information on file. To register with the District please fill out the Plumber Registration Form including supporting documentation of license and insurance. Repairing or installing of any Backflow Device please turn in reports to Brushy Creek not the city of Round Rock or Austin.      

Please call 512-255-7871 at ext 410 or email Public Works Admin with questions. Please submit application and documents to BCMUD Customer Service for payment.