View & Pay Your Utility Bill : Ways to Pay
Payments may be made any of the following ways:
- Online Bill Pay with Credit Card
- Direct Draft from a checking account Allow 5 business days prior to Bill Due Date when setting up New Direct Draft account
- At Community Center
- 16318 Great Oaks Drive, Round Rock, Texas 78681
- Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- In Person
- In White Drop Box outside in front of Community Center
- Payments dropped after 7:00 am will be posted on the next business day
- Via Phone (512) 255-7871 x1 (no additional fee)
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- USPS Mail
Due Date / Penalties:
- All bills are due on the due date.
- Any bill not paid on the due date will incur a 10% late fee.
- All accounts unpaid by the 29th day following the Bill date will incur a $30 delinquency fee and is subject to disconnection. If water services are disconnected, a payment including the past due amount and all late fees must be paid in full to have water services restored. All payments must be made before 5:00 pm to have water restored on the same business day. Any payment received after 5:00 pm will be restored on the next business day.
Please contact BCMUD Customer Service at 512-255-7871 if you require assistance.
Step by Step Instructions for myBCWater Water Bill Payment System.