Brushy Creek MUD's parks, trails, and pools are currently closed for the weekend, 2/3-2/5, until clean-up is finished.
TDS - Wednesday's services are postponed until Friday, February 3. Thursday's services are postponed until Saturday, February 4.
Please use the form below for your Solid Waste and Recycling requirements. Once you click the submit button below your request will be sent to the District's Customer Service Department and a Customer Service Representative will respond within one business day.
To add or remove additional carts, please check all that apply below:
* Standard Solid Waste & Recycling is $21.00 per month. (one 96-gallon waste cart and one 96-gallon recycle cart)
* Each additional Waste Cart is an additional $5.00 per month.
* Each additional Recycling Cart is an additional $5.00 per month.
* Stop or Restart Trash Service Request Administration Fee $15.00 each per occurrence.
* Customers are responsible for the cost of replacing solid waste or recycling carts that are lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed by abuse at a cost of $65.00 plus a $25 delivery fee.
* Existing services will be charged to the new resident as the prior account holder had set unless a written request is made.
*Removal of a standard solid waste cart requires management approval. Carts must be left at curb for removal.
- - - For Staff Use Only - - -