Music in the Park
Who wouldn't enjoy an evening with their neighbors? Here is your chance to be a part of the Brushy Creek *FREE* Music in the Park Series. Join us at a District park/pavilion/pool for live music from a local rock/cover band. Please bring your own chairs and feel free to bring your own snacks and/or beverages. Regular Park rules apply (see below).
September 22 - Cat Hollow Park
Featuring: "Bill Mullarky Band": Mix of folk, indie rock, and pop!
8-10pm on the Cat Hollow basketball court
District Park/Pavilion Rules Include
* No smoking is allowed within 15 feet of the playground * No illegal drugs, firearms, fireworks, or glass containers * No excessive consumption of alcohol is permitted;
- No alcohol permitted inside the pool area
- Alcohol permitted in park area only
- No glass bottles
* No destruction or defacing of property
* No abusive or foul language or conduct
* All pets must be leashed at all times
Contact Farren Curtis
(512)255-7871 X 218
Return to the Special Events Page