Egg Hunt 2018
|Saturday, March 24
10:00 am - Noon
Cat Hollow Park
The District invites everyone to the Annual Egg Hunt at Cat Hollow Park. Hunt eggs with delicious candy inside. Age-specific egg hunt groups will start promptly on time so don't be late! Arrive early to locate your child's hunt area!
Click here for event layout!
Important reminders for this year’s Egg Hunt:
- Arrive early to find your child’s hunting area, see hunt times
- Only 1 parent per child allowed in the 0-2 hunting area; no parents allowed in the older hunting rings.
- Please only 10 eggs per child; Once your child has 10 eggs, please exit the hunting area and
go get a goody bag at the playground pavilion/main info! Eggs and prizes/candy are theirs to keep!
- There are 2 prize eggs in each egg hunt. If your child finds a prize egg labeled prize egg, please bring it to
the playground pavilion/main info. to exchange for a prize box!
- After your child’s egg hunt, join us for the festival until 12:00pm
Age Group Egg Hunt Times
| * 0-2 years starts at 10:00am
* 3-4 years starts at 10:15am
| * 5-6 years starts at 10:30am
* 7 and up starts at 10:45am
FREE Activities and Performances
| * Pictures with the Bunny
(bring your own camera)
* Petting Zoo
* Pony Rides
* Face Painting
* Inflatable Obstacle Course
| * Inflatable Slide & Bounce House
* Egg Decorating
* Music Performance by Joe McDermott
10am - 11am
Food Options - Cash and Credit Cards accepted!
Fun Bus Snowie
- Shaved Ice