Camp Spring Fox
MARCH 13 - 17, 2017
7am - 6pm
Still have to work when the kids are out for Spring Break? At Camp Spring Fox campers will enjoy five days of fun with games, sports, crafts, nature activities and participation in creative theme days. Some days will include field trips. Please send a lunch and a beverage for your child each day. Snack will be provided.
Tuesday, March 14th: Mel’s Lone Star Lanes
Thursday, March 16th: The Austin Zoo
Camp Foxtail Mission
Our camps provide a positive, safe environment where children learn new skills and make new friends. Led by a trained and qualified staff, camps focus on fun, fitness, the environment and the value of education. Stimulating activities encourage personal growth and increased self-esteem. Awarded for their unique abilities, young people will also learn to work well as a group. Foremost, camp invites all participants to have a fun-filled week with many challenging opportunities while preserving and participating in the natural environment around us.
Four Principles of Camp Spring Fox
- (1) Positive Environment
- (2) Fun-Filled Activities
- (3) Qualified Staff
- (4) Promoting Personal Growth
Camp Spring Fox Details
- Open to all children in Kindergarten to 5th grade
* Children will be divided into age related groups to allow activities to be geared toward their skill levels
- Drop-off, pick-up and all camp activities except field trips occur at the Brushy Creek Community Center located at 16318 Great Oaks Drive, Round Rock, TX 78681
- $25/day for Members, $34/day for Residents and $44/day for Non-residents
* Fee for the entire week: $115/Members, $144/Residents & $154/Non-residents
The counselors for Camp Spring Fox are all employees of the Brushy Creek Programs & Events Department. All Counselors have:
* Passed background checks
* Drug tested
* Certified in CPR/AED, First Aid and Basic Water Rescue
* Have extensive Child Behavior, Leadership, Communication and Risk Management Training
*Please note that there is a $1 per minute fee for every minute a parent is late to pick up their child from camp starting at 6 pm. If you know you are going to be late, please call the front desk at (512) 255-7871 x 1 so that the Concierge Desk attendant can notify a counselor.
- Over the Phone with Brushy Creek Community Center Customer Service
at (512) 255-7871 x1
- In person at the Community Center
16318 Great Oaks Drive, Round Rock
Contact Alex Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org or Farren Curtis with any questions at email@example.com.