Camp Foxtail Summer 2019 - Your Tale for Summer Adventure
MAY 28- AUGUST 9
MONDAY - FRIDAY
7am - 6 pm
Camp Foxtail is a day camp program run by the Brushy Creek Municipal Utility Department's Programs & Events staff. The camp consists of 10 individual week-long sessions. Each week will feature crafts, games, songs, sports, nature lessons, snacks, two trips to our District pools and one out-of-District field trip.
2019 Camp Registration Dates:
Priority registration for Members: TBD
Priority registration for Residents: TBD
Open registration begins: TBD
Camp Foxtail's Mission
Our camps provide a positive, safe environment where children learn new skills and make new friends. Led by a trained and qualified staff, camps focus on fun, fitness, the environment and the value of education. Stimulating activities encourage personal growth and increased self-esteem. Awarded for their unique abilities, young people will also learn to work well as a group. Foremost, camp invites all participants to have a fun-filled summer with many challenging opportunities while preserving and participating in the natural environment around us.
Four Principles of Camp Foxtail
(1) Positive Environment (2) Fun-Filled Activities (3) Qualified Staff (4) Promoting Personal Growth
Camp Foxtail Details
Open to all children entering Kindergarten to 6th grade (*While we do accept entering kinders, all campers must be potty trained before their first day of camp)
* Children will be divided into age related groups to allow activities to be geared toward their
- Camp is held at the Brushy Creek Community Center located at 16318 Great Oaks Drive, Round Rock, TX 78681
* Tuesday or Thursday afternoons are spent at either the Cat Hollow Pool or the Creekside Pool
* Wednesday afternoons are spent at an out-of-District field trip - 2019 Camp Foxtail Field Trips
- $135 per week for BCCC Members, $155 per week for BCMUD Residents and $165 per week for all others
* BCCC Members - discounted rate of $1,350 for all 11 weeks
* BCMUD Residents - discounted rate of $1,550 for all 11 weeks
* This rate can be paid in full at the time of registration or our payment plan can be utilized.
- We ID all those who pick up campers to ensure their safety. This includes the parents. To make the identification process easier, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of an ID card for the people that will pick your child up most often (up to 2 IDs). These IDs will be printed and placed behind your childs Safe-Pick Up List.
* "About My Camper"
* "Safe-Pick Up List"
- Summer 2018 Parent Handbook
- Standards of Care
- FAQ Form
Contact the Programs and Events Assistant:
Alex Owens, email@example.com
or 512-255-7871 ext. 213